The range of LD multi-function displays from Lika Electronic offers the greatest level in usability and versatility. The LD range is offered in four models: LD210, LD220, LD350, LD355.
LD210 process indicator for analogue encoders
It is equipped with two 16-bit analogue inputs and connects current (0-20mA, 4-20mA) and voltage (±10V, 0-10V) analogue encoders. It can show process values from Input 1 or Input 2 and even the results of a variable combination of the inputs (sum, difference, ...). Among the available functions are tare, separate totalization, linearization over 24 interpolation points, choice of the engineering unit, sampling time setting, etc. https://www.lika.it/eng/products/displays/displays/ld210
LD220 process indicator for SSI encoders
It accepts signals from single- and multiturn encoders with SSI interface, resolution in the range 10 to 32 bits and clock frequency up to 1 MHz. Operation can be as either Master or Slave. The features include scaling, bit blanking, linearization over 24 interpolation points, choice of the engineering unit, sampling time setting, three HTL PNP control inputs (for example for resetting the display value), etc. https://www.lika.it/eng/products/displays/displays/ld220
LD350 / LD355 process indicators for incremental encoders and sensors
They are designed to interface two HTL/TTL encoders or NPN/PNP/NAMUR sensors and support many operating modes such as position indicator, tachometer and speed indicator, frequency / RPM indicator, process meter, counter, timer, stopwatch, etc. The input frequency can be up to 1 MHz. They also implement the counting direction and linearization functions.
All models offer a number of additional options including auxiliary output for encoder supply, voltage/current analogue outputs, PNP control outputs, relay outputs and RS-232 / Modbus interface. They can be freely combined and allow you to find the exact configuration you need, also in case of replacement of old display models.
Incremental and absolute linear encoders SME, SMS and SMA from Lika Electronic are suitable for position and speed feedback of highly dynamic automation systems and linear motors and combine performance with rugged mechanical design and a wide choice of options.
• Wide range of incremental and absolute sensors to pick from
• Non contact, virtually wear- and maintenance-free operation
• No moving parts, no mechanical stresses
• Very compact and robust packaging
• Highest protection rate (up to IP69K) for heavy-duty environments
For more about Lika Electronic's comprehensive range of incremental linear encoders:
For more about Lika Electronic's comprehensive range of absolute linear encoders:
Lika Electronic offers a wide range of SC shaft copy systems for controlling the position of the elevator car. They are complete with mechanical components, pulleys, toothed belt or stretched cord, and a choice of incremental and absolute encoders to pick from (DSP 417 CANLift protocol encoders included).
• Complete line of shaft copy systems to fit individual applications
• Measurement length up to 150 m / max. speed 5 m/s
• With smooth-running toothed belt or stretched cord
• Can be paired with incremental and absolute encoders
• CANopen and DSP 417 CANLift protocol absolute encoders available
Find out more: https://www.lika.it/eng/press-release
More information about our range for the elevator industry available at: https://www.lika.it/eng/support-download/catalogues-4
IF11 allows an SSI Master to switch data transmission between two SSI encoders.
By means of a 24 V CTRL digital commutation signal, SSI telegrams switch from one encoder to the other. An automatic internal synchronisation guarantees a correct information flow at changeover.
• Digital switching between two SSI encoders
• Automatic internal synchronization of signals
• Cascadable for several SSI encoders
• Slim and space-saving housing for DIN rail mounting (according to IEC/EN 60715)
IF11 is designed for contactless (non mechanical), bounce-free switching between two SSI encoders and one SSI Master unit.
Find out more: https://www.lika.it/eng/products/encoder-interfaces/encoder-interfaces/if11
Lika offers a complete choice of Ethernet interfaces, including EtherNet/IP, Profinet, EtherCAT, POWERLINK, and MODBUS TCP. Today the variety of mechanical and electrical options is enriched by the axial connector output configuration.
• Both axial and radial connector output configurations
• EtherNet/IP, Profinet, EtherCAT, POWERLINK, and MODBUS TCP interfaces
• Three series with Ø 58 mm industrial size
• 18-bit singleturn to 30-bit multiturn resolution
Axial connector output available today
Ø 58 mm industrial size Ethernet encoders from Lika Electronic are available in both axial and radial connector output configurations today. The new axial connector output configuration widens further the range of the mechanical and electrical options offered to the booming Ethernet market.
ASB62 and CB62 rotary encoders are designed to increase the efficiency of gearless and servo motors and ensure accurate motion control operations. Tapered solid shaft and expansion flange provide easy and secure installation while absolute and incremental versions meet individual constructor's needs.
• For efficient position and speed feedback on gearless and servo motors
• Space-saving construction with tapered solid shaft and expansion flange
• Easy installation and high-precision direct coupling
• Absolute (ASB62) and incremental (CB62) versions
ASB62 and CB62 rotary encoders are designed to be easily and perfectly integrated into motors and servo drive systems and provide accurate and reliable position and speed feedback.
Datasheet CB62: https://www.lika.it/eng/products/rotary-encoders/incremental/cb62
Datasheet ASB62: https://www.lika.it/eng/products/rotary-encoders/absolute/asb62