Lika Electronic offers a wide range of SC shaft copy systems for controlling the position of the elevator car. They are complete with mechanical components, pulleys, toothed belt or stretched cord, and a choice of incremental and absolute encoders to pick from (DSP 417 CANLift protocol encoders included).
• Complete line of shaft copy systems to fit individual applications
• Measurement length up to 150 m / max. speed 5 m/s
• With smooth-running toothed belt or stretched cord
• Can be paired with incremental and absolute encoders
• CANopen and DSP 417 CANLift protocol absolute encoders available
Find out more: https://www.lika.it/eng/press-release
More information about our range for the elevator industry available at: https://www.lika.it/eng/support-download/catalogues-4
IF11 allows an SSI Master to switch data transmission between two SSI encoders.
By means of a 24 V CTRL digital commutation signal, SSI telegrams switch from one encoder to the other. An automatic internal synchronisation guarantees a correct information flow at changeover.
• Digital switching between two SSI encoders
• Automatic internal synchronization of signals
• Cascadable for several SSI encoders
• Slim and space-saving housing for DIN rail mounting (according to IEC/EN 60715)
IF11 is designed for contactless (non mechanical), bounce-free switching between two SSI encoders and one SSI Master unit.
Find out more: https://www.lika.it/eng/products/encoder-interfaces/encoder-interfaces/if11
Lika offers a complete choice of Ethernet interfaces, including EtherNet/IP, Profinet, EtherCAT, POWERLINK, and MODBUS TCP. Today the variety of mechanical and electrical options is enriched by the axial connector output configuration.
• Both axial and radial connector output configurations
• EtherNet/IP, Profinet, EtherCAT, POWERLINK, and MODBUS TCP interfaces
• Three series with Ø 58 mm industrial size
• 18-bit singleturn to 30-bit multiturn resolution
Axial connector output available today
Ø 58 mm industrial size Ethernet encoders from Lika Electronic are available in both axial and radial connector output configurations today. The new axial connector output configuration widens further the range of the mechanical and electrical options offered to the booming Ethernet market.
ASB62 and CB62 rotary encoders are designed to increase the efficiency of gearless and servo motors and ensure accurate motion control operations. Tapered solid shaft and expansion flange provide easy and secure installation while absolute and incremental versions meet individual constructor's needs.
• For efficient position and speed feedback on gearless and servo motors
• Space-saving construction with tapered solid shaft and expansion flange
• Easy installation and high-precision direct coupling
• Absolute (ASB62) and incremental (CB62) versions
ASB62 and CB62 rotary encoders are designed to be easily and perfectly integrated into motors and servo drive systems and provide accurate and reliable position and speed feedback.
Datasheet CB62: https://www.lika.it/eng/products/rotary-encoders/incremental/cb62
Datasheet ASB62: https://www.lika.it/eng/products/rotary-encoders/absolute/asb62