Spring is the season of fairs, after the Hannover Messe, in May Lika Electronic will attend the SPS Italia in Parma, one of the most important exhibitions for Industrial Automation in Italy (May 23-25, Hall 3 Booth H010).
In an event not to be missed we will be showcasing the new series of absolute rotary encoders with 58 mm diameter flanges and Ethernet and serial interfaces.
• EXO58 / EXM58 series with Ethernet interfaces
• EHO58 / EHM58 series with SSI and BiSS interfaces
• Integrated Energy Harvesting Technology
• Optical and magnetic sensing technology
• Solid and hollow shaft versions
EXO58 / EXM58 series encoders can be equipped with the most popular Ethernet interfaces available on the industrial market: Profinet, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, POWERLINK, Modbus TCP, and also CC-Link. Singleturn versions provide resolutions up to 18 bits while multiturn versions provide resolutions up to 30 bits. They have axial connector outlet.
EHO58 / EHM58 series encoders have SSI and BiSS interfaces with singleturn resolutions up to 25 bits and multiturn resolutions up to 16 bits.
The SMAB off-axis modular encoder now offers higher resolution up to 24 bits and adds the BiSS interface. The mechanical characteristics remain unchanged, therefore it is perfectly compatible with the previous version.
• Flat ring with large through bore (Ø 80 mm / 3.149”)
• Off-axis installation
• Resolution up to 24 bits and SSI or BiSS interfaces
• Protection rate up to IP69K
• Perfect for integration into motors, robots, radars, and antennas
The compact slim design and the high rotational speed that can be achieved enable the SMAB to be well suited for installation in large diameter shafts and even critical industrial environments and confined spaces, in particular in motors, robots, radars, and antennas.
Lika Electronic has developed the new family EH036 of miniature absolute encoders with optical scanning. It offers very high resolutions, spans a variety of mechanical and electrical options, and is equipped with the Energy Harvesting Technology, all within an extremely compact and rugged 36-mm housing.
• Optical singleturn and multiturn encoder with SSI and BiSS interfaces
• Compact and rugged design with Ø 36 mm flange
• Available with 6-mm solid and blind hollow shafts
• Up to 25 bit singleturn and up to 16 bit multiturn resolution
• Integrates the Energy Harversting Technology
The SMAR4 is the new off-axis absolute modular encoder from Lika Electronic.
It combines an open PCB readhead with an MRA magnetic ring in a very compact assembly.
It is engineered and shrunk down in size and weight to be directly integrated into high performance space and weight critical applications according to the latest design trends such as in robotics, robotic joints, hollow shaft motors (direct drive torque motors, …), brushless and servo motors, video surveillance systems, drones/UAVs, gimbals, 3D printers, electro-medical and laboratory devices, OEM equipment.